Saturday, March 21, 2015

One Time for the Savannah State Lady Tigers!!!

Savannah State University Women's Basketball Team
If you did not know, I attend Savannah State University and our Lady Tigers are breaking SSU records. The MEAC Champions (21-10) season ended last night in their first NCAA March Madness appearance against the (#1 seed) University of South Carolina Gamecocks.
The last time the Tigers and Gamecocks played each other, SSU lost by 62 points but in the NCAA tournament were only down by ten points (49-39) at the half, major improvement. Feeling held back long enough, the Gamecocks used the second half to pull away from the Lady Tigers making a 21-1 run to win the game; final score 81-48.
Even though my Tigers lost, I still love my S! I love my S! I love my U! I love, I love, I love, I LOVE MY SSU!
TIGER PRIDE TILL THE DAY I DIE!!!
I LOVE MY HBCU!

Written By: Quaneisha "Pooks" Norwood
Twitter: @ You_Luvs_Pookie
Instagram: @ luv_pook

No comments:

Post a Comment